Monday 17 March 2014

Waiting for the story (wasting Time)

That's the problem with being a creative.  If you have no ideas you just have to sit back and wait for them to come and they will.  At the moment I have lots of deadlines way, way in the future and, like the default lazy git I am, I ignore them till the last minute.   Instead try and think of something better, more interesting to waste time on.

This morning I have been "researching" (I use this term broadly) WW1 and how Oldham was involved.  I have discovered lots of great things that happened to this town and its people and if I get the chance I may well write about it.  Or, I might flit on to a Brian Clough idea I had two weeks ago.

If you have any other stories you think I could waste half a day on please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment