Tuesday 18 March 2014

Merry Christmas

MARCH 18TH 2014

Do you know what?  At the moment I'm in Christmas mode, whilst you all give it all up for lent (yeah right) I am thinking of Santa, elves and snow.  I have been thinking about reindeer and jiggling bells.

I am writing the Hard Graft Christmas story The Christmas Elves and the Shoemaker.  Each year I try and get it done earlier and earlier so that the Directors, designers and choreography can start to think about their input, so, next you watch a show think how long that process has taken and how many people have been thinking a long time about it.

The irony is that I buy my Christmas presents from the garage on Christmas eve.

I just hope that the supermarkets don't read this and think it's a good idea...

Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment