Friday 8 August 2014

Thick as Thieves - the start.

I know some people find behind the scenes talk interesting, so on this job I will try and update you as much as possible.

Well, here we go again.

1st August 2014

Oldham Council has kindly given us a great deal on a retail unit in Oldham.
At the bottom of Mumps Hard Graft breathe life into this old shop.
We (well I) have now done this 3 times as resident in Nottingham, Oldham and Edinburgh and 60 odd times as a once nightly event, where we literally turned up in the afternoon and put a show on.

The interior of reTale before we start our work.
Our two main actors have both spent time in Coronation Street, so we are using short videos gags as a marketing tool.  This is me trying on my costume for one of the short films.
Celia Perkins our designer, this is how she sees the space being used.
As ever you can see the info by twitter, facebook or join our mailing list here 


No comments:

Post a Comment