Thursday 5 March 2009

If you sit back you're left behind

I find it interesting that audiences sit on their hands during the "audience participation" parts of a show. It's these people that don't sing at pantomime song sheet, these who refuse to shout "he's behind you" the ones who turn up at our show and refuse to play. I have noticed that during most shows as I'm running around the auditorium that 2 or 3 people close down and decide not to play. I find not playing very hard to take - if you can't play any more what hope do you have.

But, I would like to raise a glass to all those that do play and laugh and join in, the young hearts, the silly, the radiators. the half full - thank you - thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be linking to you sir, make sure you update your links and pop me in there.

    Cool.

    Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete