Sunday 1 March 2009

2000 miles of silence

If you know nothing about hard graft over the next few thousand posts I'm going to explain what it's like running a small/mid scale touring theatre company.

We're on tour at the moment traveling the United Kingdom's theatres and arts centres performing Poles Apart. this week I've driven 2000 miles most of which with out my co-star Dan (co - star sounds funny). most of my trips this week have been with Sam our 19 year old technician who on our 1,200 miles together this week has only said one thing. driving back from Oxfordshire the other night at midnight in the driving rain he says "your phones ringing".

we're getting popular, the act, Dan and I are starting to grow a fan base last night in Newark 200 people came to laugh with us - from small acorns

No comments:

Post a Comment