Monday 8 March 2010

Knife Edge


What would you do if your son were murdered and you knew who did it? Like James Bulgar's Mum and Dad or the family of Rhys Jones. I have heard said from scores of people the line "Give me five minutes in a room and I'll sort them out". But let's say the rules changed and you were allowed to be locked in a room with a murderer - what would you really do? What if you challenge them, in front of your community to a duel to the death, an eye for an eye?
Knife Edge by Mark Whiteley opens at the Lowry before touring nationally later this spring.
I hope you find it interesting

3 comments:

  1. I've put a link and the video up at mine, so hopefully that'll get things going and I'll try and bring a posse to the LDN gig.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, as someone who appreciates jokes, you'll love this.

    The twat in question, leaving the offensive comments, has changed the name of the person who I am supposed to have raped because the previous name, as I pointed out, was that of a male Egyptian.

    So now we have Abagbe, thanks to me, which if you Google Nigerian girls names is pretty much at the top of the list.

    Lazy or what?

    Some people are too funny and too thick.

    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete