Tuesday 16 March 2010

As promised, here are names of the cast for Knife Edge thus far. We are still negotiating for the part of Brian so I'll keep you in the loop later this week - hopefully.
John Elkington plays Alan. John is a class act, he's just finished a four month stint at the Nottingham Playhouse and I know we are very lucky to have him. As are we to secure the services of Jill Myers. Jill will play Jane (I tell you characters name forgetting that its never been seen yet and most of you don't know who I'm talking about). In the role of Danny is Nicky Bell a very talented young man with a lot to do. I know from all the theatre's I've spoken to that pre-sales are very good, so pull your finger out and buy a seat, you're going to find it very, very frightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment