Monday 15 February 2010

Time the sleeping giant woke.

Sorry I haven't written much, been writing Knife Edge (fifth draft). The original idea was about a man challenging the murderer of his son to a duel to the death. to discover what it must be like to go to the depths of despair and to come up again. Now on draft five, its about more, much more and I urge you to see what I believe is my finest play.

I've got a rash on my stomach, it's stress I think. I've applied for funding for my next production, Knife Edge which starts rehearsing in 4 weeks. I've contacted actors, but as yet I can't contract them until I know exactly how much money I have. It's all very very stressful.

I went down to Nottingham this week to meet up with an actor we want to use for Knife Edge. He's performing in a show at the Nottingham Playhouse called Forever Young. Can I take this opportunity to review the show. it's great. really funny with some excellent clowning and superb musical interludes, I urge you to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment