Sunday 24 January 2010



I went down to Manchester on Friday to say a quick hello and drop some things off for Hard Graft patron Amanda Holden. Amanda is in her fourth year of judging Britains Got Talent and by the number of paps outside waiting for a glimps of her they're doing rather well. Good luck Amanda.

Knife Edge - our next production had a brilliant reading last week at the Lowry. 25 industry friends (actors, writers, agents, directors and producers) came along to have a listen to what I've been writing for the last 6 months. I was bricking it! Adam Sunderland and the cast had worked their butts off to get it into shape and it was moving, funny, interesting and everything I want it to be with 3 months to go till D -Day. I have a feeling about this play, a deep sense that this is it, this is the one.

I'm also pleased that I've been asked by Reform Theatre Company (great company in Sheffield) to re-think Thick As Thieves. I can report that it's going very well indeed. You'll be able to see this one October and November 2010 in a theatre near you.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to read Our Style is Legendary soon so you can share with me your thoughts.

    I've approached a whole bunch of venues so just waiting to hear.

    ReplyDelete