Saturday 5 December 2009

Elves and the Shoemaker















Well, what a hectic week. We started rehearsing for the Elves and the Shoemaker our second Christmas show with Claire Lever and David Crowley magnificently directed by Judith Barker. I'm doing what I do best - collecting props and building a set.

We have now had to put on two extra performances to cope with demand on Sunday 20th and Christmas Eve. both shows start at 4.00pm -

I thought I learnt last year about how best to run these shows, only thing I didn't consider was the popularity of this year's show. We have sold out many shows and probably doubled last years audience, we can only build and learn from this experience. Costumes are nearly made, lines learnt lights ordered. The Elves and the Shoemaker will be a great Christmas show, see you there.

Update - I watch a run this afternoon and it was lovely. It's going to be the best childrens show we've produced

1 comment: