Tuesday 3 November 2009

My Dad's Dead.



You go on holiday in Newcastle for half term and everything kicks off.

I haven't seen my dad for years, to be honest I didn't like him but nobody did. He was a nasty, violent alcoholic. He died on 16Th Oct but I didn't hear the news until the 29Th Oct. He had 7 children that I know of, 2 wives as well as 8 brother's and sister's and not one person came forward. The local council put an advert in the paper asking if any one knew him and still no one could be bothered to come forward.

They bury him next week, he's having a paupers funeral in Nottingham. This is a warning to all you nasty people out there - you will die sad and lonely and be buried in a card board box.

The best thing about this is my new family coming out of the woodwork that I've never met. I now know I have an aunty Mavis and Sheila -

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say Caz, sorry doesn't feel right, I just hope that, being a grown man you've long ago processed the pain of not having a father.

    I suppose he's been dead for a long time in a way.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete