Tuesday 17 November 2009

Hollyoaks

Could I play his Dad? Answers on a post card.



We've nearly sold out at the Lowry, I'm so excited. Poles Apart is the most successfully show we've done. I know Dan reads this, (just in case I write about him) so listen. What you doing messing about in London when the world wants to see and laugh with you. 'Get on board the friendship train.' Write a show and tour with Whiteley, you're both good at it.

If you live in London though buy a ticket for Rich Mix

Enough already. I auditioned today for Hollyoaks as a dad with MS. If I got the gig I'd have to act in a wheel chair. Deaf and disabled - is there no limits to my talents? I spent all day learning the script all three scenes only to be told by Dorothy Andrew not to bother.

The Elves and the Shoemaker is also exceeding expectations. It's going to be an excellent show.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you could play his dad and hope you get it mate and as for messing about in London, if only it was as simple as all that.

    You read the script yet?

    ReplyDelete