Saturday 31 July 2010

Scottish Tony

Scottish Tony phoned last night to see if I wanted any work, he's picking me up at 7. I don't mind Tony but he has 2 annoying faults:
1. He's Scottish. Don't get me wrong I'm not a racist, I love most races of people (except American's) Tony believes England is crap and not a patch on Scotland. He says the English are thick and rude and that Scotland and the Scots are a far better quality product. Thing is he has lived in England for 18 years - If you hate it that much Tony, go home.
2. He's a football fan. Still not a major problem I am a life long supporter of Nottingham Forest. But Tony is a Rangers fan; I neither know nor care anything for Scottish football its rubbish. All I know about Scottish football is that Forest bought Pierre Van Hoojjdonk from Celtic who single handedly got us relegated from the premiership after he went on strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment