Monday 19 October 2009

A Producers lot....






I'm really pleased. If you don't know I'm producing a version of The Elves and the Shoemaker this Christmas in Uppermill Saddleworth. I decided last year that there should be a Christmas show for younger children in Oldham, as I thought Panto is a bit too old for them. It's very nerve wracking producing a show when its your own money. Thousand of pounds to bring actors, directors, choreographers, venue not to mention Santa, advertising and marketing.


Well, its starting to sell. We have two sell out performances already and tickets are shifting, not fast, but they're shifting.

I've been invited to a wedding, I love weddings - mine was particularity good - but can you believe it, I can't go, I'm rehearsing Poles Apart

1 comment:

  1. Well done on that mate! And is this wedding the same wedding you told me about and if so does that mean I need to book a train?

    ReplyDelete