Saturday 6 June 2009

Whiteley Gets Pissed and shows his knob at wedding




The hardest job about being famous is the amount of celebrity wedding one gets invited to. Next Saturday I'm off to Lucy Jo Hudson & Alan Halsall's wedding in Cheshire. So the question is, what do you buy the couple that have everything? I mean the last thing you need is OK magazine taking a picture of my Russel Hobbs teas maid and everyone knowing how tight I am. The other funny thing is how they list you in the magazine, you know Actress Amanda Holden or England and Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney or wannabe and bit part actor Mark Whitney (they're bound to spell my name wrong). As long as they don't list the parts I've played I'm laughing, imagine Policeman 2 in Heartbeat, the fat bloke that stood behind Kevin Wheatley in Peak Practice.

I've got lots of meetings this week for my Fame documentary, Casting Director, Agents, a Dentist and a photographer. I'm very excited. I'll let you know how it went as we go. right off to watch the Goonies with the lad see you.

1 comment: