Friday 29 May 2009

End of the Piers Show.

Piers Morgan meeting Mark Whiteley on Britain's Got Talent.




Our new project As Seen On TV has got off to an amazing start with a fantastic interview with judge and tabloid legendMr Piers Morgan. Our friend Al sent me some questions to ask Piers Morgan. I haven't done any presenting on camera and Al has more experience than me (thanks Al) . Anyway Andonis and I turned up at Fountain studios where they are filming the finals of Britain's Got Talent outside hundreds of screaming girls were waiting for a glimpse of me, but we managed to sneak in the back entrance.When Piers Morgan finally tipped up he was very charming, very entertaining and he answered every question with clarity and honesty, his advice to this wannabe was also very good (more on that soon).

The interview in the bag, I moved into the adjoining dressing room to see the beautiful Amanda Holden. You can see why Simon Cowell would want her on the show, she's stunning, intelligent and loves everything about the show with a passion. She too is off state side next week to co host a TV show over there. Good luck Amanda.

After champagne with Holden and her team (Jane and Ben) Amanda suggested I knock on the door of last year's winner George Samson. In the car park area of the studios was a massive Winnebago. I don't think Andy was too fussed and didn't want to push his luck, but I thought it'd be a great interview with a great star. I knocked on his door for 5 minutes until a massive body guard appeared - "hello" I said,"is George in?" I felt like a kid next to this gorilla, maybe what I should of said was "Is George coming out to play?" He looked at me and Andy, who was standing behind with the camera and grunted "He's resting". "It's just Amanda Holden, said he might like to do a quick interview with me, I'm making a documentary about fame and he's famous isn't he?" I turned round to get some reassurance from Andy, but he'd disappeared over to a gang of school kids to get some cut aways. "He's resting" the body guard reiterated. "Okay, thanks, sorry to bother you".

I've got loads of people to meet next week including Chris Gascoyne, Sue Johnston, celebrity hair stylist Ben Cooke and celebrity dentist Phil Broughton from The Mall

If you've got any questions for them email me
If you've got any ideas how to make me famous email me

No comments:

Post a Comment